[Liverpool] First meeting of 2014

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Jan 5 00:30:58 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

Happy New Year, I hope you all had a good Christmas holiday period. 2014
is upon us in earnest so next Wednesday (Jan 8th) will be our first
meeting this year.

Does anyone have a talk they'd like to offer or any other ideas for the
session? We could always keep it a simple social meet if need be, but
it's really up to the group so I'm throwing it out there.

Let me know and I'll make a more formal announcement in a day or two.
Sorry for the short notice. It's crept up on me with the holidays and all.

Thanks,