[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG January Meeting - Weds Jan 8th

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jan 6 23:16:52 UTC 2014

Announcing the first Liverpool LUG meeting of 2014. Come and join us to
chat about all things Open Source and Free Software. Plus a load of
other random topics probably like films, music, politics, games and so
on. We like to keep it very informal and all are welcome. No set speaker
or topic this month but I'm sure we'll have fun.

DATE: Weds Jan 8th @ 7pm
VENUE: Liverpool Social Centre, Basement, 96 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4HY

http://www.liverpoolsocialcentre.org

Any problems finding us just drop me an email or call 07779165528. Hope
to see some of you there :)

Happy New Year!