[Liverpool] Linux Wifi Device Driver Foo required

Andrew Bolster me at andrewbolster.info
Fri Jan 24 12:41:31 UTC 2014

Afternoon folks, new to Liverpool and new to LivLUG but long time hoster
and organiser of Belfast-LUG and the Farset Labs hackerspace.

Anyway, a company I'm involved with that does device-driver level wireless
security is looking for someone with ath9k driver experience to help them
port over their system to newer devices. I don't know an massive amount
about it myself so not even sure how to ask the question.

So does anyone know anyone locally who's a wifi device driver wiz or would
be that way inclined?

Regards
Andrew Bolster

<http://andrewbolster.info/blog/?utm_source=correspondence&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Personal%2BEmail><http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewbolster><http://facebook.com/andrew.bolster><http://twitter.com/bolster>

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence
will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.