[Liverpool] USB Extention leads/Webcam

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Jun 1 20:50:51 UTC 2014

The meeting will be 7pm onwards this Wednesday at Liverpool Social
Centre on Bold St. It's underneath the News From Nowhere bookshop. There
is a door next to News From Nowhere with a number of buzzers. You need
the bell marked basement. Any problems drop us an email.

It's getting quite late but there hasn't been a proper announcement yet
for this months meeting. It would normally contain all these details.

Dan