[Liverpool] July meeting

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 13:29:29 UTC 2014

On 26/06/14 15:21, Max Dowkes wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> While I have noting prepared for the upcoming meeting I have begun
> working on installing Linux From Scratch. If anyone is interested in a
> talk on LFS I should have something ready to talk about for the August
> meeting.
Never been masochistic enough to try it myself - but always happy to
hear about other people's experiments in self torture! Joking aside, LFS
is pretty much the ultimate exercise in understanding the underpinnings
of Linux, so it should be compelling by default to any Linux geek -
myself being no exception!