[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - Weds 5th March @ 7pm

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Wed Mar 5 09:20:06 UTC 2014

On Wed, 05 Mar 2014 08:33:33 +0000, Sebastian Arcus wrote:

> > Spot the deliberate mistake in there.... it says March 6th in the main
> > text. Wednesday is the 5th, sorry. At least the subject line was
> > right.

> I should be there tonight. Looking forwards to Neil's presentation

Just to be clear, it's not about X10, it's a follow up to the X10 one
covering Z-Wave.

Z-Wave addresses most of the concerns Seb had about X10 but I'm sure
he'll come up with some more questions :P

--
Neil Bothwick

WinErr 042: Virus error - A virus has been activated in a dos-box. The
virus, however, requires Windows. All tasks will automatically be closed
            and the virus will be activated again.