[Liverpool] 32gb 2nd Gen Nexus 7 For Sale

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Mar 5 15:31:02 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

A quick bit of advertising here so please forgive but I thought some of
you may be interested. A friend of mine is looking to sell a 32gb Nexus
7 tablet, in perfect condition he says, with original box, hardly used.
It's the 2nd gen one, not the original series. So quite new.

He says he'll take £150 for it if it's gone by Friday as he needs the
cash. Sounds like a bargain to me. I don't have £150 or would get it myself.

Seems to be over £200 on all the searches I did. It is this one -
http://www.johnlewis.com/new-google-nexus-7-tablet-qualcomm-snapdragon-s4-android-7-nfc-wi-fi-32gb-black/p603827?navAction=jump

If you're interested give me a shout and I can put you in touch.

Cheers,