[Liverpool] Christmas dinner

Stephen Watkin ste at smashbang.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 12:00:22 UTC 2014

Morning chaps (and chap-esses),

I've been watching these emails rattle by and been meaning to put my
name down but it's been way down the list of one million and one things
I've got to do at the moment.

If it's not too late I'd like to sign up - if it is, no worries, I'll
try and catch up with you for a pint or two afterwards.

Ta!

Ste