[Liverpool] Fwd: [lugmaster] Urgent Bash Vulnerability

Lucas lmcdavid at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 16:27:51 UTC 2014

I've been struggling to find issues with it too, I believe on web software
such as apache/nginx the headers are passed through cgi to your
php/ruby/python services where you can supposedly inject other bash
statements. That said I've used wget with many of the example headers given
and gotten no luck on anything I've tried it on.
So, either the response to this has been very quick or it's just not that
big.