[Liverpool] Potential Venue Change For Future Meetings

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Tue Apr 7 12:12:49 UTC 2015

On Tue, 7 Apr 2015 13:01:59 +0100, animation animation wrote:

> Do you know how much the room is to hire? Some months are not that well
> attended.

We discussed this in the pub last week. It seems the main currency of
DoES is cake :)

> Parking nearby?

Apparently Duke Street is free after 6.

> Pubs nearby?

Would we even be considering it otherwise?

> End of an era?
>
> Is a place at DoES available?
>
> Will meetings remain on a first Wednesday of the month?

It seems that the only Wednesday that is not regularly used is the first.

> Does Sonic the Hedgehog ever feel blue?

Who is Blue?

--
Neil Bothwick

Profanity, The Language of Computer Professionals.