[Liverpool] Potential Venue Change For Future Meetings

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Fri Apr 10 16:30:25 UTC 2015

On 08/04/15 18:26, animation animation wrote:
> Just had it pointed out that Merseyside black magicians has been
> interpreted in a way I did not intend. I meant black magician as someone
> who practices black-magic.
> If I offended anyone please accept my apologies.

Don't worry mate, I knew what you meant. I can see the headlines now
though "Liverpool LUG Embroiled In Race Row Shocker".

We are certainly an inclusive group who welcome all races, colours and
creeds. Just in case anyone needs that confirming. I think we all agree
on that.

We reserve the right to argue over what text editor or programming
language people should use though of course :D