[Liverpool] Potential Venue Change For Future Meetings

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Wed Apr 15 10:45:55 UTC 2015

On 15/04/15 11:12, Dan Lynch wrote:
> [snip]
> Someone has already added the May meeting to the DoES events calendar so
> they're obviously keen. I know many of them read this list anyway. (waves)
Damn, you've outed me ;-)  I hadn't chipped in earlier as I didn't want
to prejudice things one way or another - obviously LivLUG is slap bang
in the middle of the "target demographic" for DoES Liverpool (or would
be if we bothered with things like target demographics :-D)

As 50% of the meetups that I could find when I moved to Liverpool back
in 2008 (the other %50 being GeekUp) you've always been on DoES' radar,
but as you seemed happy at LSC we weren't going to try to poach you from
them.  We're interest in growing the whole Liverpool tech/maker
community, not just growing DoES :-)

Cheers,

Adrian.