[Liverpool] Happy New %Y

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Jan 7 16:49:00 UTC 2015

On 07/01/15 16:00, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jan 2015 15:22:54 +0000, animation animation wrote:
>
>> Bloody hell, Neil!
>> Sounds serious.
>
> Could have been if it wasn't caught in time, but the missus nagged me to
> ring 111 and before I now it I was in A&E.

Wow, a good job she did then! Hope you feel better soon mate. Makes my
throat infection look a bit pathetic in comparison that's for sure. Take
care. I hear the best cure for DVT is a 3 month late OggCamp t-shirt, so
don't worry I'll sort that out for you next month.

I won't be there tonight sadly as I said but you guys should definitely
catch up. I haven't spoken to the LSC folks so I don't know if it'll be
open. You could always meet up outside and head to the pub if it's
closed though or just head to Shipping Forecast. I'll let you guys work
it out. He says skillfully passing the buck ;-)

Looks like we have a talk for next month already but we can always use
more. If anybody wants to talk about something, give a demo or just have
a discussion let us know. Would be nice to have some stuff planned in
advance for once.

See ya,