[Liverpool] Happy New %Y

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 17:12:29 UTC 2015

On 07/01/15 16:00, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jan 2015 15:22:54 +0000, animation animation wrote:
>
>> Bloody hell, Neil!
>> Sounds serious.
> Could have been if it wasn't caught in time, but the missus nagged me to
> ring 111 and before I now it I was in A&E.
Arrgh - I'm glad it wasn't worse Neil. I hope you feel better. And you
Dan - hope you'll be able to shake off that *cough* hangover *cough* - I
mean special New Year affliction.

The talk about mechanical keyboards sounds cool - hell, we are all geeks
(I presume :-) ) - you can't get geekier than obsessing over types of
keyboards :-)

I'll try and make it down tonight if I can - at least I don't have any
festive season ailment to use as a valid excuse ;-)

And, of course, Happy New Year to us all !!!