[Liverpool] July Meeting

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Fri Jun 26 12:09:17 UTC 2015

On 26/06/15 09:07, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> Wow, this month's flown by! Our next meeting is due on Wednesday of next
> week. Does anyone have any suggestions or requests for a talk?
Well - my two most recent reasons of tech joy have been Syncthing and
getting various things running on my Jolla phone - but I'm not sure if
either is ample enough to warrant a proper presentation or talk :-)
Regarding syncthing, I've been looking for a reliable, flexible and
open-source two-way sync software for Linux (or multi-OS) for absolutely
ever. So I am absolutely thrilled so far with syncthing - which can do
peer-to-peer syncing, and works on Windows, OSX, Linux, Android, iPhone
(in beta) and even my beloved Jolla (well, they also list FreeBSD and
Solaris - but I've never met them :D )