[Liverpool] Liverpool MakeFest - Sat June 27th, 10am - 4pm

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Fri Jun 26 23:55:11 UTC 2015

Sorry mate, only just seen this but come down if you like we can always use more hands. That would be awesome thank you.

I'm getting there at 8am but don't worry I wouldn't expect you to be there that early. Come down before 10am if you can. Most stuff is set up already so there isn't loads to do.

Or just come down and hang out, it'll be fun.

Dan