[Liverpool] Meeting next week

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Mar 1 19:09:33 UTC 2015

On 26/02/15 09:50, Neil Bothwick wrote:
<SNIP>

> I like the sound of an organisation that devotes twice as much time to
> the buffet as the AGM :)

I agree. Ok so is everybody up for making this a LUG outing this time
instead? It's handy that it falls on a night we would be meeting anyway
and the talk sounds good.

It's a bit earlier than our regular meetings. I was going to propose
meeting there at about 18:30, mainly because I wasn't sure how they'd
take to possibly 10 non-members turning up and going "we heard there's a
buffet" but maybe I'm worrying over nothing.

I will make a proper announcement on this and other lists if we're
happy? Let me know your thoughts. Cheers,