[Liverpool] Meeting next week

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Mar 2 21:32:32 UTC 2015

On 02/03/15 17:17, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
<SNIP>
> Sounds interesting. It's not quite the LivLUG trans-american trip I've
> been waiting for - but it's a LivLUG trip - I'm in :-)

Oh yes the American road trip, how could I forget about that!

OK great, I'll email the relevant lists with the formal announcement
now. So let's meet at 18:30 outside the Foresight Centre then. For those
who need parking the LIDL just off London Rd by the Royal Liverpool
Hospital is a pretty good bet for free parking I'd say. I know the
university car park has a barrier and getting in there is difficult.

I'm not sure where we'll go afterwards but there's always the Font on
Mount Pleasant, or the many delights of Hope St. Philharmonic pub, Clove
Hitch or the Everyman Bistro which isn't too far. I'm sure we'll work it
out.