[Liverpool] Meeting next week

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Mar 4 11:41:41 UTC 2015

On 03/03/15 07:48, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
<SNIP>
> Watch out that the LIDL car park has something like a 90 minutes parking
> limit and it appears to be enforced by ANPR cameras (but I'm not totally
> sure about the cameras bit).

Oh yeah I hadn't thought of that, good point! Might be worth checking. I
know a lot of LIDL and ALDI stores have the parking eye automated
cameras but I shop in this one every week (often using the car park) and
I've never had a fine or a problem. They don't have one of those
machines to enter your number plate in the shop, I thought you needed
those to enforce the parking things.

I would say check it out for yourself though, park-er beware :)