[Liverpool] Meeting next week

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Wed Mar 4 12:11:01 UTC 2015

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 11:49:39 +0000, animation animation wrote:

> I won't be able to make it. Bitten by dog yesterday. My left hand
> swollen. Can't drive. I am feeling really sorry for myself .

That sounds nasty. Let's hope no one leaves their lights on this time if
you're not there...

BTW my excuse is I had been driving a hire car for two weeks that had
automatic lights, as does my wife's car. It may be a poor excuse for
forgetting but it's the only one I've got. As neither of us will be
there, I'll have to buy you a drink next month.

--
Neil Bothwick

This chicken has no beak, said Tom impeccably.