[Liverpool] Meeting next week

Craig Cheetham c.cheetham at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 18:32:00 UTC 2015

I am there
Hi Robin,

I'm going and I'll be at the main entrance a little before 18:30, as the
talk says it starts at 18:45 I will probably head in at 18:40 so as not
to miss the start.

If anyone arrives later (or earlier I guess) they can just head in and
grab a seat. It should be open to all.

If you get lost of need to get hold of me for any reason you can email
this address or contact @methoddan on Twitter. I'll keep a close eye on
my phone.

See you later,

Dan