[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - Weds April 1st at 19:30

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Mar 30 12:17:55 UTC 2015

Hello all, the clocks may have changed but some things will always stay
the same. It's the first Wednesday of the month and that means another
LivLUG meeting! After our outing last month we'll be back in LSC for an
informal social and discussion.

If you have something techy you'd like to talk about or discuss please
feel to come along and do so. We'll meet at in Bold St for 19:30 and
probably head to the Shipping Forecast pub round the corner for
refreshments after an hour.

So here's a quick recap of the vital details:

**Date/Time:** Weds April 1st @ 19:30

**Location:** Liverpool Social Centre<span class="socadd">, 96 Bold
Street, Liverpool, L1 4HY  - (press the buzzer for the basement)</span>

**Directions:** <a
href="https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/96+Bold+St/@53.4026287,-2.9774798,17z/data=!4m3!3m2!1s0x487b2123f8ac13eb:0xb85564a4cc0c3eb!4b1"
target="_blank">Google Map Location</a>

As always everyone is welcome and there is no required level of
technical knowledge to join in. We're a friendly and informal bunch.

Hope to see many of you there on Wednesday :)