[Liverpool] Next Meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue May 26 13:12:15 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Well the move to DoES Liverpool is now permanent. They asked yesterday
if we wanted to continue there so I said yes. I am going to speak to the
LSC folks this afternoon and thank them for their support over the years.

Our next meeting should be in just over a week (June 3rd). Does anyone
have a talk they'd like to deliver? Or perhaps a workshop or practical
session now that we have wireless, power, access to Arduino kits and so on?

I'm open to suggestions. Also if there's a topic you'd like to hear
about then let me know. We can make a request list and try to find
speakers to fit the bill. I'll try to start booking talks further in
advance, something Bob always did very well I have to admit.

Thought I should kick off the discussion anyway, see ya,