[Liverpool] Fwd: November Meetup

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Thu Nov 5 16:51:23 UTC 2015

On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 16:42:25 +0000, Ryan Partington wrote:

> Is there a way to be subscribed to the liverpool linux group and not
> get emails for Manchester meets all the time?

Well, the Manchester groups are subscribed to this list, so they can
post. however, I would ask them to put Manchester in the subject line of
any emails they send (I thought this was about a LivLUG Meetup). Then you
can add a filter to your mail program to not show the emails you are not
interested in.

--
Neil Bothwick