[Liverpool] Volunteer Needed For Weds Meeting

Andrew Bates oscillik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:57:34 UTC 2016

Hey Dan,

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well. I have a keyfob for Dinky so I
should be able to let people in. I'll just have to double check that it is
still working (been a while since I tried it). If it's not working, I'll
get in touch to arrange picking one up somewhere.

Take it easy and get well soon - I got this!