[Liverpool] Volunteer Needed For Weds Meeting

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Wed Aug 3 10:15:46 UTC 2016

It's not broken, it's just too new... ;-)

Sorry, it's our (me and the other DoES organisers) fault it wasn't
working.  The Pi controlling that door seems to spend most of its life
not on the network for some reason, and so the "who is allowed in"
config hadn't made it onto the door.

However, I've updated it this morning, so your fob *should* now be
working :-)

Cheers,

Adrian.