[Liverpool] December Meeting/Meal Plan Number 15

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Dec 4 18:21:12 UTC 2016

Sorry to hear you can't make it Tony but I guess it's 1 out and 1 in now Sebastian can make it.

I just reserved a table for 8 people with the Shipping Forecast because we didn't know numbers at the time but if more or less people turn up it should be fine so all are welcome. You don't even have to order food if you'd prefer just to have a drink with us.

7pm this Wednesday, Dec 7th at The Shipping Forecast, Slater St.

Here's the website for directions or any other info - https://www.theshippingforecastliverpool.com

See ya,