[Liverpool] December Meeting/Meal Plan Number 15

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Dec 7 15:12:18 UTC 2016

No worries Max, have a nice Christmas and New Year. Same to you Scott and l hope Joanne feels better very soon!

The table is reserved from 7pm and I should be there about 15mins before. There's no problem with people arriving later as you just order food when (and if) you want it. You might have to walk around a bit looking for us as obviously I don't know which table it will be yet.

See some of you later, best wishes,

Dan