[Liverpool] December Meeting/Meal Plan Number 15

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Dec 7 18:04:24 UTC 2016

Hi Shane,

Yes of course you are welcome. This isn't our usual kind of meeting as it's a Christmas social but come along and say hello. We're a friendly bunch.

The question I suppose is how you will recognise us in the pub. I am wearing a grey LivLUG T-shirt with a penguin on it but l can also bring a SUSE geeko toy (that's his name) and put it on the table. It'll have to do in place of the cuddly GNU Neil mentioned earlier.

Also of course l will have my phone on me and can get emails instantly. So if you arrive and can't find us ping an email at the list or at me directly.

See you there :)

Dan