[Liverpool] LivLUG Meeting: Wednesday 3rd February

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Wed Jan 27 21:36:12 UTC 2016

It's just under a week until our next meeting. This time Sebastian Arcus
will be giving a talk on DNS. If you thought DNS began and ended with
sending a domain name and getting back an IP address, you were wrong,
there is so much more. How much more, come along next Wednesday to find
out.

We will meet at DoES Liverpool http://doesliverpool.com/ at around 7pm
with the talk starting at about 7:30. Afterwards, we will move on to
a local hostelry, probably the Shipping Forecast on Slater Street, for
drinks and further discussions. The DoES web site contains full
directions to get there. You will need to sign in at the building's
reception then take the lift to the fourth floor for DoES.

All are welcome, new faces and old, old hacks and newbies, we are open to
everyone.

Feel free to forward this message anywhere you feel is relevant.

--
Neil Bothwick