[Liverpool] Next Meeting Wednesday June 1st

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Wed Jun 1 16:51:57 UTC 2016

On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 17:18:11 +0100, Dan Lynch via Liverpool wrote:

> >Turns out I won't be able to be there either, I've got this godawful
> >viral infection and feel like crap. Will there be anyone there to open
> >up?
>
> A very good question. There should be someone still there from DoES at
> 7pm, Adrian is often in the office but I don't know for sure :S
>
> Hope you feel better soon anyway Neil! Take care,

I've been trying to work out who I caught it from, no one I know has it.
Then I remembered I spent 40 minutes in the Doctor's waiting room the
other day - I only went in for X-Ray results on my knee. And they have
the nerve to call it a Health Centre!

--
Neil Bothwick

Got kleptomania? Be sure to take something for it.