[Liverpool] Next meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon May 2 20:07:53 UTC 2016

I think an outing to Ignite sounds fun, especially as I'll be there choosing the music as usual anyway :)

A word of warning, the talks usually start at 7pm but it's really busy and chances of getting a seat after 6:30pm are slim. It's always packed. Get there early if you can!

The venue is upstairs at LEAF on Bold St and entry is free. Doors open at 6pm.

Hope to see many of you there, best wishes,

Dan