[Liverpool] Christmas do

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Sun Nov 6 21:53:22 UTC 2016

On Sat, 5 Nov 2016 16:14:30 +0000, Matthew Allan via Liverpool wrote:

> I would really like to attend the Christmas Meal but in Amalia Italian
> on the Christmas menu. There are no alternatives than the Italian food
> for people like myself, who are a bit fussy with what they eat. It
> looks like they only serve Pasta, Pizza or Meatballs. However I don't
> really eat either.

I posted a couple of weeks ago asking for suggestions, we are still open
to them but Italian seems the most popular choice so far.

Incidentally, we we discussed this on Wednesday, the standard menu seemed
preferable to the Christmas one.

Nothing is set in stone, but tine is getting short, so if you have an
alternative suggestion, get in quick.

--
Neil Bothwick

"Meow" <SPLAT!>  "Woof" <SPLAT!>    Jeez, it's really raining today.