[Liverpool] Christmas Meal Info - Responses Needed

Tony Burrows tony at tonyburrows.com
Wed Nov 9 17:22:00 UTC 2016

Certainly interested, but I already have a firm commitment for the
following day, so I can't be sure at this stage.  I like Italian food,
although the French Bistros are good too and they have a Wednesday deal,
two courses and a bottle of house wine for £17.95 - just thought I'd throw
a spanner in the works.

Tony