[Liverpool] Christmas Meal Info - Responses Needed

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Nov 15 21:37:13 UTC 2016

On 14/11/16 19:01, Scott via Liverpool wrote:
<SNIP>

> Might take a bit of fiddling around when it comes time to settle up
> after the meal.
>
> Any thoughts?

I didn't notice that so thanks for pointing it out Scott. I guess it
pays to read the terms and conditions.

Personally I'm not keen to have to sort out deposits in advance. At the
moment though we only have 5 people definitely coming so perhaps we
won't hit this snag.

What does everyone think? Are you up for paying a £10 deposit if needed
(probably none refundable). I'm tempted to look elsewhere.