[Liverpool] December meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Oct 30 21:12:45 UTC 2016

Haven't been to Death Row Diner but it could be an option. Free State
Kitchen is really good and it's right by there too. Also The Hub does
food and Shipping Forecast is good for burgers or pub style dishes.

No idea if any of these places have the same low hygiene standards we're
used to. I must have been lucky last year as I was fine.

Might be worth getting an idea of numbers so if everyone who's
interested in coming could give a response that'll help decide how much
space we need.

Dan