[Liverpool] November Meeting - Wednesday 2nd

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Sun Oct 30 21:52:19 UTC 2016

We are not having a regular meeting at DoES this month. Instead we will
have a LivLUG outing to Ignite - http://igniteliverpool.com/

Some members like to attend both, and there is a clash of dates this
month. In addition, they have lots of talks planned, which is exactly
lots more than us

Ignite is held in the upstairs room at Leaf on Bold Street, over the road
from our old meeting venue at LSC. Doors open at 6 with the first talk
scheduled for 7. It gets pretty busy to aim to be there for 6:30 if
possible. Entry is free but you can book tickets at the Ignite web site.

Hope to see as many of you as possible there.

--
Neil Bothwick

    Benjamin Franklin