[Liverpool] Next Meeting: Wednesday September 7th at 7pm

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Tue Sep 6 22:27:18 UTC 2016

Our next meeting will be tomorrow, on Wednesday September 7th.

We do not have a talk planned so this will be a more social meeting. If
history is any guide, we'll soon find something to talk about.

We will meet at DoES Liverpool http://doesliverpool.com/ at
around 7pm. The DoES web site contains full directions to get there. You
will need to sign in at the building's reception then take the lift to
the fourth floor for DoES. Afterwards, we will move on to a local
hostelry, which is usually the Shipping Forecast on Slater Street, for
drinks and further discussions.

All are welcome, new faces and old, old hacks and newbies, we are open to
everyone.

Feel free to forward this message anywhere you feel is relevant.

--
Neil Bothwick