[Liverpool] Talks or topics for next meeting?

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Apr 26 13:14:30 UTC 2017

Greetings LivLUGers, hope you are all well.

It just occured to me that there should be a meeting a week today on May 3rd. We don't have anything planned at the moment so does anyone have something they'd like to demo or talk about? It doesn't have to be a polished talk or anything too formal even, so please don't be put off by that.

Failing that then perhaps let us know a topic you're interested in so we can try and find someone to enlighten us on it.

I'm open to suggestions, thanks for your help,