[Liverpool] Wordpress/Python hosting

Jens linucks42 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 07:53:26 UTC 2017

Hello,

I've a wordpress site that is currently hosted on Godaddy under someone
else's account that I'm looking to move to my own system. As well as
wordpress, I'm going to start looking at using python on the server to do
various backend tasks and would obviously prefer a linux system with ssh
access.

I just wondered if anyone had any hosting recommendations aside from
Godaddy and especially if anyone could recommend any decent Liverpool
hosting companies, as I'd like to spend my money locally if possible?

Best wishes,

Jens