[Liverpool] [DoES Liverpool] Embedded Linux Conference 2017 (ELC-E) in Prague

Alex J Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 10:56:08 UTC 2017

Hi all,

[Apologies if you are a victim of my cross-posting against the DoES list]

I'm going to ELC-E again. This year it's in Prague on 23rd - 26th October.

Schedule:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/program/schedule

(Hobbyist codes are available for individuals active in the opensource
community, which reduce the ticket cost to $200)

I always find ELC-E a valuable experience and try to get along every
couple of years to see what's happening in the embedded Linux community.

Flights are available with Ryanair out of Liverpool.

Does anybody fancy joining me?

Cheers,

Alex