[Liverpool] We Need Some Talks For 2017

Bill Anthony billanthony at uwclub.net
Wed Jan 18 18:28:43 UTC 2017

Hi Dan,

As far as a subject goes; I’d like to hear some opinions on the various Linux op sys’ available. I have a n old ‘PC Linux Os’ installed (in a dual boot situation with Windows) but it does have some drawbacks  e.g. I can’t print from it, amongst other things.

I also have a short story about a financial transaction that went wrong in my favour. It might not have a great deal of relevance to Linux, but in the least it will provoke some thoughts from ‘the team’.

Regards.

Bill Anthony.