[Liverpool] We Need Some Talks For 2017

Oliver Stieber oliverthered at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 23:06:11 UTC 2017

Hi,
        I've not attended Liverpool LUG before, I'm currently doing some
work on command line video editing on Linux and also looking at using
things like plasma overlays for fast GUI mixing of video streams with some
level of interaction. This may be an interesting topic to some of you and
I'm willing to give a talk, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it
for the next meeting.

Kind Regards,
        Oliver Stieber.