[Liverpool] LUG Meeting - Weds Feb 1st 2017 at 7pm

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jan 30 13:44:28 UTC 2017

LUG Meeting coming up this Wednesday, I've copied the text from the
announcement on the website. Saves duplication of effort.

Feel free to share the link, tweet, FB etc etc -
http://www.livlug.org.uk/2017/01/feb-2017-meeting/

See some of you there,

Dan

---- COPIED TEXT -----

Hello all, it's time for the February 2017 meeting of Liverpool LUG. It
will take place Wednesday Feb 1st at 7pm GMT.

This months meeting is an open forum, that's code for "we don't have a
talk". Feel free to come along and ask us any questions or discuss
anything FOSS (Free & Open Source Software) related.

We meet at DOES Liverpool in the city centre (details below) from around
7pm and usually head to a nearby pub to chat more and catch up later on.

Find us at DoES Liverpool in the Gostin's Building on Hanover St,
Liverpool City Centre. There is a working lift and the building has good
accessibility. We'll be in the first room on the left as you exit the
lifts on the 4th floor.

Full location details and directions can be found here -
https://doesliverpool.com/location/

We are friendly bunch and all are welcome regardless of technical
knowledge or experience.

Hope to see you there,