[Liverpool] It's That Time Again

jn1057 jn1057 at inbox.com
Fri Jun 2 23:04:54 UTC 2017

Hi!

No, both Neil and Shane email messages aren't including the body text for some reason. Not sure how I can fix it if everyone else is receiving the text correctly

I suspect Neil's replies might be there but they'll be posted in-line
below the original text. Proper old school email etiquette, not lazily
top posting like I do hehe :) Here you go:

Neil B - "I've been messing around with Nextcloud lately, if anyone is
interested."

I would be interested to hear about that Neil, I could also pass on some
info from my adventures with Proxmox. I know Will was going to tell us a
bit about that so we could all team up.

Dan