[Liverpool] Changes At DOES Liverpool

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Fri Jun 30 12:59:44 UTC 2017

Thanks for the extra information Adrian, I should have included that link originally but luckily you were able to patch my email hehe :-)

It was also a timely reminder to sort out my long overdue Friends Of DoES supporter sign up. If anyone else wants to help support the space that would be great but obviously it's completely optional.

I'm sure we'll get everything sorted for next week, I heard a bit about the possible new bigger space and it sounds exciting.

Dan