[Liverpool] Can't Make It Tonight

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed May 3 14:59:39 UTC 2017

Hi Folks,

My apologies but I won't be able to make it to the LivLUG meeting tonight.

I'm not well today. I seem to have put my back out earlier. l hoped it would ease but it hasn't. Nothing serious but it would probably be a bad idea to risk making it worse.

I know Neil B can't make it either so l'm not sure if there'll be anyone there to open the room. Perhaps Adrian or someone from DoES Liverpool will be around. Failing that you may be best heading straight to the pub.

My apologies again, see you all next month l hope.