[Liverpool] Next meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Nov 12 20:10:07 UTC 2017

On 06/11/17 00:15, jn1057 via Liverpool wrote:
> Hi! Do we know where and when the next meeting is? Many thanks

Slow reply but I think Seb has already covered it. We meet the first
Wednesday of the month, which for December is the 6th. We usually meet
at 7pm in DOES Liverpool.

Since it's our Christmas meal next month it will be slightly different
though. After many discussions over where to go and type of food, the
one place nobody objected to was Wetherspoons. We're just that classy.

So you can either order food or not, have a drink or not etc. We just
need to decide which one to go to.

Either The Lime Kiln near Concert Square (again we're just that classy)
or The North Western, which used to be The Head Of Steam and is attached
to Lime St Station. I don't mind.

Answers on a postcard as to your preference:

https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/england/merseyside/the-north-western-liverpool

https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/england/merseyside/the-lime-kiln-liverpool

I'd suggest we avoid the one on the corner by St John's as I don't
really fancy a Christmas LivLUG fight, leave the knuckle dusters at home :D

See ya,