[Liverpool] Meeting next week

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Sun Oct 29 23:51:19 UTC 2017

On 29/10/17 10:22, Dan Lynch via Liverpool wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> It just occurred to me that next Wednesday is Nov 1st. So that means
> another LivLUG meet. You can guess my usual question, anyone have
> something they want to talk about or share?
>
> Also, Christmas is already approaching. Even though it's still October
> some of us had a quick discussion about the usual Xmas meal. It seems
> everyone was pretty happy with last year's arrangement where we just
> went to Shipping Forecast for food and drinks. Unless someone has a
> major complaint with that l propose we do so again. I will reserve a
> table for us.
>
> All thoughts welcome, see ya,

The venue is nice at Shipping Forecast - but the food is, erm, rather
lacking. On the other hand, I can't really think of another place in the
city centre right now where we could have the Christmas meal - unless
our usual rat infested haunt re-opens :-)

Edit: I've been a few times to Grilla on Hardman St and it's been very
good. They have plenty of space and largish tables in the basement.