[Liverpool] Meeting next week

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Oct 31 12:59:19 UTC 2017

On 30/10/17 22:47, Neil Bothwick via Liverpool wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:30:25 +0000, Sebastian Arcus via Liverpool wrote:

<SNIP>

>> Just throwing in some alternatives - tell me when I should stop :-)
>
> Just before you get to the vegetarian bit :-O

Haha well I for one don't mind the vegetarian bit but my spell check did
just change that word to veterinarian which is where I draw the line :D

I haven't been to Egg for many years but the food was always very nice.
The only slight problem I can think of is accessibility, they are at the
top of 3 steep flights of stairs and had no lift last time I was there.
Maybe they have a working lift now but I can check.

All suggestions very much welcome (I have a filter in Thunderbird that
sends them straight to spam... kidding) and I'm not tied to the Shipping
Forecast in any way.

See ya,